Join Naviance by Hobsons at NACAC Next Week
Stop by Booth # 207
Next week, Naviance by Hobsons will be attending the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) from September 26-28 in Louisville, Kentucky. This conference brings together over 6,500 counseling and admission professionals from around the world dedicated to serving students as they make choices about pursuing postsecondary education.
Here are the top 4 things you should do while you’re there:
- Stop by our session, Naviance News: Changes, Enhancements, and What's Ahead, on Friday 9/27 from 10:15 - 11:30 am in Ballroom C. In this session we will review the changes and enhancements over the past year and see a preview of the future direction of Naviance.
- Need hands-on technical and implementation support? Book time to meet with a Naviance Advanced Product Specialist and get all your questions answered. Meetings will take place at Booth #207.
- Pick up a copy of our College, Career, and Life Readiness (CCLR) Framework in our booth to learn practices to prepare your student for college, career and life!
- Customer feedback is critical to what we do. Join us for one of our focus groups and help us shape how we support counselors and students:
- Game Plan Focus Group | Thursday 9/26 from 9am - 10am
Join members of the Naviance Product team to provide input on reinventing the Naviance post-secondary Game Plan tool. Sign up here!
- eDocs Focus Group | Thursday 9/26 from 11am - 12pm
Join members of the Naviance Product team to provide input on eDocs. Sign up here!
- Persona Workshop | Thursday 9/26 from 3:30pm - 4:30pm
In this workshop, work with members of the Naviance Product Team to create personas for your school or district. Sign up here!
Have questions about our solutions? Meet with a Naviance team member to discuss how we can assist your school or district achieve your CCLR goals.
We hope to see you next week in Louisville!