Listen to a live presentation from two district leaders who have achieved dramatic results in helping first-generation college-going students transition to college. With college readiness a strategic priority, Chicago Public Schools increased 2- and 4-year college enrollment from 50% to 63% of graduates district-wide and more than tripled scholarship dollars received.
Download the webinar recording below to learn:
- The strategies that helped first-generation students
- Best practices for defining future-ready milestones
- Best practices for implementing measurable postsecondary goals
- Eugene Robinson, Manager of Postsecondary Initiatives, Chicago Public Schools
- Nicole Murphy, Director of College Access & Financial Aid Strategies, PUC Schools