By matching students to colleges based on students’ interests and goals, and comparing admissions rates at students’ top college choices, the Naviance college planning tools allow students and families to make informed decisions. Naviance helps students find their best-fit higher education institution.
Naviance helps high school students:
- Understand college possibilities
- Explore high school specific college admissions stats
- Match to best-fit colleges
- Identify ideal college majors
College outcomes are a key measure of student success for districts, schools, and state education agencies--but it’s time consuming and sometimes impossible to get reliable, actionable data. Analyzing your college outcomes and measuring the effectiveness of college readiness and counseling programs enables you to build a college readiness strategy on proven results.
- Naviance Insights: Included with every Naviance subscription, the Naviance Insights Outcomes Dashboard enables educators to track college outcomes and report results in an easily accessible, presentation-ready format.
- Naviance Insights Premium: The Analysis and Comparison Dashboards enable counselors and administrators to deeply analyze the data and uncover variables that influence college outcomes. Customize reports (including year-over-year comparisons) to identify factors that influence outcomes for groups such as first-generation students or participants in existing college readiness programs. The Analysis and Comparison Dashboards are available for an additional fee.
Learn more today
College and Career Curriculum
While the majority of students today aspire to go on to college, many do not know the specific steps required to reach their goals. And many schools or districts do not have easy-to-use resources to help develop an actionable plan for achieving students' goals. The Naviance College & Career Readiness Curriculum is a blended learning solution for students in grades 6-12 that helps them develop critical non-cognitive skills and college knowledge and instills confidence so that they’ll persevere to reach their long-term college and career goals.
Naviance Curriculum was developed in collaboration with Roadtrip Nation to deliver exciting multi-media resources that expose students to a wide array of available career paths.
Naviance provides test preparation solutions for ACT, ACT WorkKeys, SAT, and AP tests. Naviance Test Prep provides proven, game-based courses that help students to perform their best on test day. Naviance Test Prep is also seamlessly integrated with Naviance to help students be college and career ready, all from one place.
A study of 18,000 students showed that students who use Naviance Test Prep results in a 16% average score improvement when used regularly.*
* Score improvement results were determined by comparing 18,000 students' answers at the beginning of the course - during the first 20% of activities - to the end of the course, after they completed at least 80% of the activities. Students at the end of the course, on average, had 16% better scores.
Can your school or district measure key college counseling success metrics? Through an exclusive partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse®, high schools can finally determine their college enrollment rate and college completion rates for the previous eight years. The integration also enables high schools to know where alumni have enrolled in college as well as their transfer and two-year and four-year completion rates.
Counselors can spend less time on paperwork and more time on people work with Naviance eDocs. Naviance eDocs allows counselors and advisors to securely send student application-related forms, including transcripts, letters of recommendation, school profiles and more, electronically to more than 2,000 colleges and universities.
Community Service Tracking
Community service is an important part of personal growth, as well as something that helps a student provide a holistic application to colleges. x2VOL by intelliVOL is an award-winning tracking and reporting platform for student service hours that is used by private and public schools and districts nationwide to customize service goals, centralize service hours and provide diverse service opportunities.